TERMS & CONDITIONS (Effective Date: 1 Nov 2021)
This website is owned and operated by Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC (henceforth known as: “We”, “Our”, “Us”, or “BRT”). These terms and conditions (henceforth known as “Terms”), are applicable once a purchase is made from our site.
Upon placing an order from Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC; the purchaser agrees that they are of legal age to enter into the agreement and accept that they are bound to these terms and conditions. The purchaser agrees that upon placing an order from Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC, the purchaser agrees to these terms and conditions, is at least 18 years or older, and has read and fully understands the terms and conditions in completion.
The following terms and conditions contain important information regarding the rights of the purchaser as well as the purchaser’s rights and obligations, any limitations, as well as exclusions that may apply to the purchaser.
1. The Ascent-02 should never be used without a proper tree saddle/sling. A tree saddle or sling is not included with any purchase from Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain, properly use, and understand how to operate a tree saddle/sling prior to using the Ascent-02 climbing platform. By accepting the following terms and conditions, the purchaser agrees to using a tree saddle/sling in conjunction with the Ascent-02. Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC accepts no liability for any injury or incident caused by improper use of third-party tree saddle(s).
2. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read 100% of and make sure you understand the written Assembly/Use Instructions and Safety Warnings, provided upon purchase, prior to utilizing the Ascent-02 climbing platform. A full set of video instructions is also available for use by the purchaser and can be accessed on BRT website. Barren Ridge Treestands, LLC accepts no liability for any injury or incident caused by improper use of Ascent-02 climbing platform.
3. Under these terms and conditions, once an order is submitted to BRT, the purchaser agrees that the order is an offer to buy from BRT.
4. Payment Terms: payment must be received prior to shipment or acceptance confirmation of any products from BRT.
a. BRT will accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, or Visa.
5. Upon placing an order, the purchaser certifies that their supplied payment information is complete and correct and are authorized to use this card for purchasing.
6. All purchases made to BRT will be honored by the purchaser’s credit card company and that the individual buying from BRT will pay any and all charges incurred which includes shipping, handling, and all applicable taxes.
7. The purchaser agrees not to replicate, reproduce, copy, resell, or exploit any product bought from BRT.
8. The purchaser understands that modifying any part of any product bought from BRT voids any warranty or claim of liability from BRT.
9. Force Majeure: BRT will not be liable or responsible to the purchaser, be deemed to have defaulted or broken our terms, for the failure or delay in our performance under these terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation - acts of Nature, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
10. BRT reserves the right, but are not obligated, to refuse or limit the sales of our products to any individual, company, or geographical region. We may choose to exercise these rights on individual circumstances.
a. No sales or shipments will be made outside the continental United States.
11. Return Policy: The purchaser has 14 days from delivery of order to be eligible for return and refund. Returns can only be made if there is a physical issue with the item itself that causes inability to use. Return shipping cost is purchaser’s responsibility. BRT will inspect item upon return and determine amount of refund. If anything needs to be repaired or replaced it will be deducted from refund issued, at BRT discretion.
12. The descriptions of products and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of BRT.
13. From time to time, there may be information displayed or posted on our web page that has typographical errors, incorrectness, or oversights pertaining to, but not limited to the following: pricing of products, description of products, and shipping times and charges.
a. BRT possesses the right to amend any errors, incorrectness, or oversights, as well as to amend or update information within the terms (including after the purchaser have placed their order).
14. Governing Laws and Jurisdictions: This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA. As such, all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
15. Privacy: BRT will keep all personal information provided by the purchaser confidential. BRT does not share or sell purchaser information to third parties.